This ultimate antiseptic formulation combines the antibacterial and keratolytic benefits of 2% salicylic acid and tea tree oil to assist in reducing the inflammatory response of active acne lesions and to provide a complete cleansing. A great product for reducing bacteria, oil, and skin debris to prevent breakouts.
Is this product safe for pregnant or breastfeeding moms?
No, salicylic acid is not recommended for pregnant or breastfeeding mothers unless prescribed by a Physician.
Home Care: Apply with a saturated cotton round. Can be applied all over the face or just to spot treat. Can be used daily or as tolerated
- Reduces Oil
- Prevents Breakouts
- Reduces Acne causing Bacteria
- Large Pores
- Uneven Texture
- Oily Skin
- All skin types
- Particularly acne-prone skin, oily skin and for use post-extractions
- 2% Salicylic Acid: Dissolves oil by softening keratin. Slows down shedding of the cells inside the follicles to prevent clogging.
- Tea Tree: Known for its antiseptic and skin healing properties. It promotes strong healing for the relief of symptoms such as acne and other skin infections. The oil is a powerful germicide, fungicide, and antiseptic.
- Witch Hazel: Removes excess surface skin oils.
- Menthol: A natural cooling agent, anti-inflammatory and anti-itching to the skin.
- Arnica Montana: It is antiseptic, astringent, antimicrobial, anti-inflammatory, anticoagulant, and it stimulates circulation and promotes healing.
- Aloe Vera: Natural astringent, aids in healing and is very soothing and protective to the skin.
Active Ingredients: Salicylic Acid 2.0 % Inactive Ingredients: Aesculus Hippocastanum (Horse Chestnut) Seed Extract | Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice | Aqua (Water) | Arnica Montana Flower Extract | Glycerin | Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Extract | Hedera Helix (Ivy) Leaf/Stem Extract | Hypericum Perforatum (St. John’s Wort) Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract | Isopropyl Alcohol | Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil | Menthol | Polysorbate 80 | Propylene Glycol | Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Fruit Extract