Skin Medication No. 5 is one of the most effective topical treatments for inflamed and non-inflamed acne. Once on the skin, Benzoyl Peroxide reduces bacteria by oxygenating pores, causing peeling and loosening of impactions to clear and prevent acne breakouts.
Is this product safe for pregnant or breastfeeding moms?
While Benzoyl Peroxide can be used while pregnant, we always recommend consulting with your Physician.
Home Care: Cleanse skin thoroughly with mild exfoliating or acne specific facial wash. Apply medication to affected areas, gently massaging until thoroughly absorbed. Use once daily or as directed. If excessive dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to every other day. For more information contact Zoe at Skincare Correctives.
- Minimizes Pores
- Reduces Inflammation & Acne causing Bacteria
- Cystic Acne
- All skin types
- Particularly for mild to moderate acne and inflammatory acne
- Benzoyl Peroxide: An antibacterial agent and oxygen releasing chemical that kills the bacteria responsible for acne breakouts.
- Tea Tree: Antiseptic and healing to the skin.
- Aloe Vera: A potent healer. Provides a protective layer that inhibits infection and soothes the skin. It is both hydrating and gentle. Suitable for all skin types.
- Lavender: Promotes healing and balance to the skin. It is also an antiseptic, analgesic, and antidepressant.
Active Ingredients: Benzoyl Peroxide 5.0% Inactive Ingredients: Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice | Aqua (Water) | Caprylyl Glycol | Carbomer | Chlorphenesin | Disodium EDTA | Glycerin | Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil | Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil | Phenoxyethanol | Polysorbate 20 | Propylene Glycol | Sorbitol | Triethanolamine